Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it through an informative banner.
- The type of cookies used and their goals
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: they allow us to improve the operation of the website and make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login data.
- Audience Measuring Cookies: They ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies let you know if you've visited the site before or not. It is only on the first visit that a cookie is created. On subsequent visits, the use of the existing cookie is automatic. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
- The number of unique visitors
- How often users visit the site
- which pages visitors visit
- how long users visit a particular page
- The page from which visitors leave the site
- Tracking cookies: they allow you to analyze your browsing, your browsing or consumption habits on network sites, with the aim of offering you targeted advertisements or personalized services. The profile that is based on this data is not linked to your name, address, email address, etc., but is only used to match the ads to your profile, so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We collect your consent for these cookies. They won't be installed without your consent.
- Social media cookies: they allow social networks to save articles and pages you share via their sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your browsing behavior on
Three bis. List of cookies used
- Google analytics: measures the site's audience.
- Google tag manager: makes it easier to implement tags on pages and manages tags
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous ones
- Google Adwords Conversion: a tool to track Adwords advertising campaigns.
- DoubleClick: Google's advertising cookies to distribute bed.
- Facebook connect: Lets you identify yourself using your account
- Facebook social plugins: lets you like, share, comment on content with an account
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook
- Twitter button: makes it easy to share content from the site on Twitter
- Twitter advertising: allows you to display and target ads by Twitter's advertising board
4. Your rights to your personal data
You have the right to access, correct, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to portability of your data. You can exercise these rights by emailing us at the following address email@example.com.
In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself on our site.
When accessing personal data related to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question.
You can find them in your browser settings.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time through your internet browser. You can also set up your Internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also indicate that some cookies cannot be installed. To do this, please check your browser's help function. If you remove cookies from your browser, this can affect the use of our website.
Some tracking cookies are installed by third parties who show you advertisements via our website. You can remove cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
6. New developments and cookies not expected
We will need to update this cookie usage policy regularly, for example when we change our website or the rules regarding it.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org